quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

Answer Key: Other? Others? ou Another?

  • They’ve lost the key to open the door, they’ll need ANOTHER to get in.
  • Mike, Sully and Ted will attend the meeting with the ANOTHER guy tomorrow.
  • I know that it’s your uncle, but who is the OTHER man with him?
  • Whitney is hanging out with ANOTHER guy, but she still loves her boyfriend…Strange!
  • Let’s stop playing! We’ve been playing for hours and I can’t get ANOTHER minute!
  • The staff isn’t complete…we need ANOTHER manager for the IT area.
  • I haven’t liked the Ford cars…Could you give me ANOTHER option?
  • Some people like to eat meat and chicken and OTHERS are vegetarian.
E aí, acertou tudo? Parabéns! 
Se não, volte atrás, dê mais uma olhada ou então me escreva. É só clicar aqui!

Abraxxx e até a próxima!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário